We are working with a highly successful estate agency who are now seeking a talented Administrator to support our clients Business Support and Business Development Managers. Career progression and generous benefits are on offer.
- As well as general administrative support you will assist in calculating commission for the team, (also helping to regularly review these structures), general payroll matters and maintain accurate holiday and sickness records.
- You will manage the recruitment journey of candidates and so creating a great first impression is key with your potential new colleagues.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly business activity/productivity reports.
- There is a fair bit of typing so you need to have a minimum speed of 60 wpm.
- Lots of the reports are used in Excel – excellent knowledge of this is key and to be able to design formulas and pivot tables.
- You will have access to privileged and confidential data so you must be discreet and dependable with information shared by your senior team.
- You will need to have excellent previous experience in a similar role.
Benefits: 33 days paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, Career Progression. Monday to Friday can be flexible with start/finish times.