Our client is a highly successful and dynamic finance company based in London, now seeking an experienced and qualified Part-Time Finance Manager to join their team 2 or 3 days a week. This role is ideal for an experienced Financial Controller or Finance Manager in Banking/Fintech or Start-up.
This Finance Manager role offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing corporate, working closely with the CEO & COO in a highly mission-driven team where you’ll have the ability to make a significant impact both in the company and in the world.
- Managing the day-to-day company accounts including accounts payable & receivable, bank reconciliations, recording of all transactions in the accounting system, payroll processing and compliance, tax, reporting, regulatory filings and treasury.
- Overseeing budget forecasting and cash flow management and assist with financial planning.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, investor reporting packages and audited financial statements.
- Researching and monitoring changes in the accounting framework and produce reports on your findings and the expected impact to the business.
- Proactively refine and implement processes, internal controls and compliance to adapt to our rapidly growing business.
- Preparing and maintaining the investor ready data room for due diligence purposes, working with the business to instill a due diligence ready mindset.
- Advising and leading on taxation matters, including R&D tax credit claims preparation.
- Storing and managing statutory records of the company.
- Maintaining the company’s corporate documents.
- Managing the company’s employee benefit trust, including all regulatory compliance.
- Professional accounting qualification ACA or ACCA
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related role, whether in a professional services firm or in-house
- Past experience as a Financial Controller or Finance Manager in Banking/Fintech or Start-up
- Experience of managing and reporting across multiple geographies, building and crucially integrating systems to support international expansion
- Advanced financial modelling skills and experience, with the ability to build complex business models, including scenarios modelling and analysis
- Advanced analytical skills and experience, with the ability of analysing financial performance for new expenditure/projects
- Excitement for working rapidly-changing environment and building new things
- Knowledge and experience in using accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks, etc.
Please note only suitable candidates who fit the above requirements will be contacted for this post.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Plus Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.