Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Property Co-ordinator for a highly successful and award winning property company in the Horsham area. Monday to Friday office hours, career progression and generous benefits are on offer. This exciting opportunity is ideal for an estate agent professional seeking career enhancement and something a little different.
Generous benefits include:
- Generous paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (excellent TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
- Ongoing professional continuous development
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Making sure landlords and tenants get the best possible service at all times
- Ensuring that all property management issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Maintain our clients key register and help manage a database of contractors
- Build great relationships with our clients network of lettings offices and liaise and co-ordinate with them end of tenancy and pre tenancy work
- Similar experience within an estate agent or property company.
- An ability to build great relationships with Landlords and Tenants alike
- Fantastic communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and at pace
- A good knowledge of IT skills is essential as is a bright, enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Heaps of positivity and energy.
Please only suitable candidates, ideally from an estate agent background with similar experience within sales will be considered for this post.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Plus Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.