Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Senior Sales Advisor to join a highly successful forward thinking Estate Agent in the Brighton area. Ideal for a property / estate agent professional hungry for success in which generous rewards are on offer along with career growth, working within a fun team.
- Lucrative salary package with uncapped commission and a brilliant career path
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (excellent TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback.
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development.
- Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”.
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times.
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity events.
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path & Employee Assistance Scheme.
- Assisting clients to buy or sell their home, you will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after as soon as you meet them.
- Assisting to successfully present and negotiate offers and helping where necessary to progress and manage sales.
- Provide a Premium Service, prospecting for new properties to sell, arranging viewings or booking appointments for the additional services we supply such as mortgages and conveyancing.
- Most of the time you will be in the office generating new business but if you are the type of person who also likes to be out and about, then the viewings will probably be the best bit of the job for you!
- If you list then you are the perfect person as occasional valuations will also be part of your role.
NOTE: Currently we have safety measures in place for covid 19 purposes in our offices and some viewings and valuations are arranged virtually.
- Experience with property and/or estate agency minimum 6 months.
- You will need some get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- Great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- You will need a full driving license and your own car.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Plus Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.