Due to remarkable growth, we are working with a highly successful estate agency who are now seeking a General Practice Surveyor with a background in commercial property management to cover a varied portfolio of trading premises and assets based in the Horsham/Crawley/Horley areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful and long established privately owned business as part of a tight-knit team working across a range of projects including an extensive refurbishment programme.
The duties of this interesting and diverse General Practice Surveyor role will include;
- Advising the business on Landlord & Tenant matters
- Undertaking lease renewal/rent review work, securing external valuation advice where necessary
- Working with Solicitors to agree lease documentation
- General portfolio and asset management tasks
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Property inspections, condition assessments, defect investigation
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance works
- Close liaison with the Health & Safety team to ensure premises compliance and record keeping
- Contractor liaison and management
- Travel across sites around the South East
- You must be a Member of RICS with a background in general practice and property management
- You must hold a full driving licence
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Experience of CDM regulations would be an advantage.
- Applications will be considered from candidates with Associate RICS membership (AssocRICS) who wish to develop toward Chartered status.
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, 33 days paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Healthcare, Employee Assistance Scheme.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Plus Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.