We are working with an award winning boutique communications agency who have been servicing clients for many years now seeking an experienced Account Director (Financial Services) to join its vibrant team.
Fun working culture, generous benefits and career progression are on offer. London based or homeworking.
- Predominant focus on retained financial services clients and related industries.
- Deputise for senior team members as necessary, supported to show initiative and drive to delight financial services clients.
- Monitor performance of day-to-day client communications programmes, challenge and propose where appropriate.
- Collaboratively generate content and own the sell-in process of stories, articles, content and releases for financial services clients.
- Provide meaningful contribution to development of client communications programmes and support the team to identify touchpoints for clients, always ensuring high quality delivery.
- Draft and distil detailed, complex materials for internal, client and external consumption that require minimal to no amendments.
- Source and analyse market intelligence for clients to aid new business generation.
- Conduct background research and help with the development and composition of new business pitches.
- Networking – maintain and grow relevant financial services media and contacts within the Wealth Management, IFA, banking and Fund Management industries.
- Minimum two years working within the financial services industry either in-house or within an agency.
- Wealth/Fund/Investment Management experience or exposure to working with IFAs or Networks highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the D2C Retail Platform space in the UK.
- Worked in or around financial services in an advisory or in-house position and keen to progress and to accept increasing responsibility.
- Proven track record of pitch success or supporting on pitches to the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of the financial services media – in particular, financial services trade publications, online outlets and national business desks.
- Presentable to demanding clients.
- A confident, natural communicator that is well versed in wealth management adept at building rapport among financial services clients.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Plus Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Spread the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.