We are seeking an experienced Corporate Lettings Manager to join a highly successful Estate Agent in the Bracknell area.
If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
- To take responsibility for the lettings register and lettings sites and drive various lettings activities to ensure acceptable let through and occupancy rates
- Managing the process of bringing lettings sites to market effectively
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Team on the design of all related branded marketing material
- Responsibility for Client management of all lettings site clients as the first point of contact for all matter related to the marketing and lettings activity
- Oversee site activities & marketing to ensure the reputation of the site
- Recruitment and selection of the lettings department staff
- Day to day responsibility for all Lettings staff employed by the lettings department
- Increase penetration and market share of the lettings market
- Take responsibility for all health and safety related matters
- Develop and build strong relationships with key Clients and Branches.
- Lettings management experience within an estate agent is essential.
- Ability to produce and interrogate reports
- A skilled lettings person able to secure financially profitable instructions and lettings
- Ability to motivate individuals against targets and to achieve record successes
- An ‘ideas’ person able to develop proposals for raising departmental and wider regional profile.
- Full training programme covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
- Uncapped OTE opportunities up to £50k with additional bonus incentives
- Top performers are rewarded for success
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your Birthday
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Personal private health care.
Please note only suitable candidates who fit the above requirements will be contacted for this post.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Plus Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.