Due to remarkable growth we are now seeking an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly successful property company. This is a brand new position and will be responsible for undertaking a diverse range of health & safety related tasks and responsibilities.
- Completing a full strategic review of existing health and safety policy.
- Leading the development of procedures and policies in consultation with colleagues across the business.
- Implementing robust and effective health and safety practices compliant with current regulations and business requirements.
- Raising general awareness of health and safety principles, supporting departmental managers to enhance and maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Monitoring and maintaining processes and procedures.
Benefits: Generous paid holiday, pension, life insurance, employee assistance scheme, Mon-Fri office hours plus many more perks.
- Good knowledge of current health and safety regulations with experience of interpretation and implementation in a commercial environment
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of analysing, developing, implementing and maintaining administrative systems
- Maintaining accuracy, with an attention to detail, in an environment with time sensitive deadlines
- Enthusiastic, motivated with the ability to establish effective relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Positive and approachable with the presence to inspire confidence and trust, maintaining integrity and confidentiality
Locations ideal for the role includes West Grinstead, Crawley, Cranleigh, Broadbridge Heath, Kingsfold and Horsham.
Please note only suitable candidates with similar experience will be contacted for this post.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Plus Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.