We are working with a highly successful estate agency who are expanding their in-house property team, now seeking an experienced Property Manager to cover a varied commercial property portfolio, inclusive of some residential interests.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a tight-knit team working across a range of projects including an extensive refurbishment programme.
Career progression and generous benefits are on offer.
Property Manager Duties:
- Property inspections, fact finding and investigation
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance works
- Health & Safety compliance management including completion of risk assessments and equipment testing
- Close liaison with the Health & Safety team to ensure premises compliance and record keeping
- Contractor liaison and management
- Instructing specialist inspections
- Maintaining property records and systems
- Effective communication and support to occupiers/tenants and colleagues
- Support the drive for continual improvement within the business
- Travel across sites around the South East
- Strong background in property management/facilities management and possess a proactive and positive outlook. You must hold a full driving licence
- Strong and effective communication skills professional qualifications/membership would be welcomed
This role would suit candidates wishing to develop and progress toward AssocRICS or similar. Remote working is a possibility.
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, 33 days paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme and Monday to Friday hours.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Plus Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.