We are seeking an experienced Property Market Manager to join a highly successful and award winning estate agent due to remarkable growth. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced manager with strong listing skills to work at regional level, working alongside local branch teams to target rapid market share growth.
Running a strategic team focused on business development and instructions across a multi office geography.
If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
- Creating the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Deliver instructions from motivated on market clients
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Improve tout penetration in branch territory
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Previous Estate Agency and customer service experience is a must
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence and be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Generous benefits include:
- Full training program covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Annual award trips and prizes
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Personal private health care
Locations ideal for this post include Headington, Kidlington, Oxford and Abingdon.
Please note only suitable candidates who fit the above requirements will be contacted for this post.
To apply click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your cv to [email protected]
Do you have rewarding friends or colleagues? Refer and earn today! Recommend Platinum Plus Recruitment and we will reward you with £150 to spend. Don’t keep us a secret, share your knowledge with friends, family and colleagues. There is no limit to how many professionals you recommend. Speed the word and increase your earnings. It’s simple, for the reward, the candidate must not already be registered with us and once they obtain a role and pass probation, we shall transfer the funds into your account immediately. The great thing is that it’s really easy to do, anyone can make a referral and watch your income grow.